Cannot Reactivate my License

Author
Ger Cannoll
Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I have a New Windows 8 PC and am in the process of transferring Applications to it. Will probably take a few months, so for a period of time I will have applications running on two machines

I have just Deactivated my Licenses for my old machine, and then was going to Activate them for thr New Machine, but when I go into Manual Activation, a message comes up saying 'Coming Soon'

How do I Reactivate My Licenses on the New Machine

Also, over the coming months, I will want to develop on both machines (Not at the same time though)

I thought you could Deactivate from one machine, and then Reactivate on another machine ?

Also saw a message about a 10 day chnageover .  Can I still use SF on the two machines until I get everything ported across

Appreciate an URGENT reply as I cannot do anything right now
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Sorry, Ger, just saw this.  Yes, you can deactivate and reactivate as many times as you want.  The manual activation through the website it not implemented, but manual activation through the activation client is.  It basically just sends us an email with your MAC address and computer name and we build you the license file on this side and email it back to you.  

So, just run the activation client like normal and go through the manual process on both computers and I'll send you a license file for both so you can use both concurrently for now.  

Also, as several people have discovered on Windows 8, you need to go to the StrataFrame folder and run the activation client manually with administrative privileges in order for it to save the license file properly.  
Ger Cannoll
Ger Cannoll
Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (576 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Ben.

I have just activated and deactivated (I think) on both computers.... did you get the details ?
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
I sent you an email.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...