Error with DataSourceKey on Client

Author
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Please Find attached 3 pictures. Error is the error I am experience on Client Machine. AppMain shows what is found in my AppMain.vb and BOProperties shows how the BO's properties is set for that specific BO.

What have I missed. Never experienced this error before. Could I maybe delete some files and have them rebuilt?

TIA.
Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Op's forgot attaching pictures.
Attachments
Error.png (91 views, 43.00 KB)
AppMain.png (90 views, 18.00 KB)
BOProperties.png (78 views, 12.00 KB)
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Sorry for the delay, Terry, I've been out of town.  Did you make a call to ConnectionManager.SetConnections() in AppMain?  That is what actually populates the DataSources collection.  The AddRequiredDataSourceItem doesn't actually add a data source to the DataSources collection; it just tells the ConnectionManager that it needs to collect information on the RodeoCheck2 data source when .SetConnections() is called.
Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
I am sorry for my delay. I was traveling also. After I did the install I ran the application and it asked me to pick the sql server instance and the data file. That all went well. When I tried to run one of my forms is when it gives me the error message....
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Put a breakpoint in your AppMain.vb file right after the ConnectionManager.SetConnections().  When you hit that breakpoint, put MicroFour.StrataFrame.Data.DataBasics.DataSources in the watch window and see what's in it.  You should be able to expand the collection and view the data sources that are in the collection.  If not, you can put MicroFour.StrataFrame.Data.DataBasics.DataSources(0).DataSourceKey to see the first one, MicroFour.StrataFrame.Data.DataBasics.DataSources(1).DataSourceKey to see the second one and so forth.
Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
I'll try it soon and let you know. Thank you so much.
Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Ok the attached is what I get as the datasource which is correct. But this is on my development machine and the project runs fine on it. But how do I check this on my clients machine where I get the error?

TIA
Attachments
DataSource.png (92 views, 12.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...