Don't Want to Save BO and Don't Want it to Ask me to Save it

Author
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am sure this has been answered but I can not seem to put the correct words together in the search to find the answer.

I have some BO's that may or may not get changed by the User BUT, no matter what, they do not need to be Saved. How can I exit the form and not have SF ask about saving the Changed BOs Info? When the user Exits the Form I am not sure which BOs have been changed.

TIA.
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
On the form itself, there is an AutoShowSaveChangesMessage property.  Set it to False, and it will quit asking the user to save the changes and just let the user exit without saving.  If you want only certain business objects to be excluded, you can set the IncludeInFormSaveType property to DeterminedByBusinessObject and then set the IncludeInFormSave property to False for each BO you don't want to save.
Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Perfect. Thank you so much. Worked like it should.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...