Untrusted Domain on Deployment

Author
Charles Thomas Blankenship
StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
All in all ... this has been a very bad week.

Just recently I had to restore the StrataFrame database from a current backup file (back it up everyday) and when I tried to create a deployment package this was the dialog that displayed.  Oddly enough, the other project that I have defined in the DDT creates the update package just fine, so, it appears as if there is something wrong with the metadata vice the configuration of the SQL Server itself.

Clues anyone?

Thanks,

C. T.

Charles T. Blankenship
Senior Consultant
Novant Consulting, Inc.
http://www.novantconsulting.com
Edited 11 Years Ago by Charles Thomas Blankenship
Charles Thomas Blankenship...
Charles Thomas Blankenship
StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)StrataFrame User (350 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Fixed ... update [dbo[.[DTEprojects].[proj_connectionstring] with the correct connection string ... and blow away your Deployment Data and recreate it using the Data Deployment Package Wizard which in effect updates the following table ... specifically the following fields [dbo].[DBEDeploymentData].[dd_serverorfilename] ... there is a row in this table for each item in the Deployment Data list.

This has to be done if you transfer your development from one machine to another.

Charles T. Blankenship
Senior Consultant
Novant Consulting, Inc.
http://www.novantconsulting.com
Edited 11 Years Ago by Charles Thomas Blankenship
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...