Second BO not included in Form Save

Author
Andrew Harper
StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi,

I have a maintenance form that maintains a primary bo named boPromo. When in Edit mode the user can click a button to load details into a second bo boPromoDetails.  

The form "IncludeInFormEditType","IncludeInFormSaveType" and "IncludeInFormUndoType" properties are set to "DeterminedByBusinessObject" .
The form "IncludeInFormAddType","IncludeInFormDeleteType" and "IncludeInFormNavigateType" properties are set to "PrimaryBusinessObject" 

boPromo has all the "IncludeInForm..." properties set to True.
boPromoDetails has "IncludeInFormSave" and "IncludeInFormUndo" set to True.

boPromoDetails is not being included in the form Save. If I set a breakpoint in the form BeforeSave then boPromodetails.isDirty = true.

A breakpoint in the  boPromoDetails.BeforeSave handler is not fired.

If I code  a boPromoDetails.Save() in the form.BeforeSave then  boPromoDetails.BeforeSave handler is  fired and the details are saved correctly.

What am I missing here?

TIA,

Andy
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...