If you are going to install Installaware read this first.

Author
Ross L Rooker, Sr.(1)
StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Installaware issue. Here is the link on others that have had the same issue with the BO Mapper after installing Installaware: http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic2427.aspx

I uninstalled Installaware and StrataFrame yesterday. Reinstalled StrataFrame then tried to Generate Partial in the BO Mapper and still got an error.

Then did a restore back to before I Installed Installaware. After that the BO Mapper worked.

Then reinstalled Installaware but this time during the install I selected the option to select the components and features being installed. I scrolled to the bottom of the list and deleted the Integration into Visual Studio. After the install everything worked.

Just an FYI for anyone installing Installaware, create a restore point first. Then do not have it integrated into Visual Studio.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...