VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!!!

Author
Ross L Rooker, Sr.(1)
StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (112 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
My computer hard drive crashed on Mar 29th. Then had to deactivate and activate on a different computer while the primary dev laptop was being fixed. Was fixed and everything is reinstalled but I can't deactivate because it hasn't been 10 days. Can you fix this so I can deactivate ASAP to allow me to get back on my original laptop?

Please.... help.... I am in a BIG jam right now with a customer. No one has gotten back to me. I can be reached at 410-893-1299 if you need to talk to me.

Please acknowledge you are in receipt of this issue.

I can offer a suggestion here which would have saved me, at least let the computer go into trial mode long enough for your staff to respond. If the entire staff will be in training or offline, try to have a backup plan for customers that end up like I did with someone there or at least a 7 day trial mode.

I called the number on the website (866)491-6162 and that appeared to be disconnected. No one other than the International number answered. If they would have told me, everyone was in training all day, I would have been able to stop trying to get through. Though I would have still been totally down.

I attempted to deactivate the computer I activated on the 29th and that told me it was deactivated, but it still appeared activated on "My Account" so I couldn't activate on the restored computer. Unfortunately at that point the Database Toolkit was deactivated on the computer that I activated on the 29th.

Ian Johnston
Ian Johnston
StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
On the activation form select to apply for a manual activation, this request is sent to info@strataframe.com I think, You will get a faster response I think.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...