XtraReport1.DataSource of Devexpress and assign the filed into XtraReport ??

Author
Dong Trien Lam
StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)
Group: Anonymous / Guest
After you assign the DataSource to the Report, I want to assign to the label, textbox, xrTableCell1,... Report should I do? or I want to DataBinding, currently running it does not appear at all records

// After successful connection Northwind

// Create an empty report.
       XtraReport1 report = new XtraReport1();    string sql = "select * from Customers";
    DataSet ds = new DataSet();
    SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(sql, cnn);
    da.Fill(ds);            
    report.DataSource = ds;
    report.DataAdapter = da; 
    report.DataMember = Customers; // Table Customers of Northwind

report.ShowPreview();

Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Dong,

You may want to use a StrataFrame Business Binding Source (BBS) as your report source, this way you can map the business object (BO) properties in the BBS in your report labels or fields object then you need to fill the BO with your data and that will work.

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...