New Strataframe Version

Author
Buffie
StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Any information on when the new version or at least some part of it will hit the streets?

I believe all of the dates I saw earlier this year have gone by and I don't believe any new version or parts are available.

I am about to start a new project and would like to use the new version or at least some part of it.

TIA.

Terry Bottorff
Buffie
Buffie
StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)
Just trying to get some response to this?
Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have never gotten a private message before because forum says I have one but I don't know how to read it. Sorry about this?
TIA>
Buffie
Buffie
got it...
Olivier
Olivier
StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)
Hello Buffies,

You got any news in Pm ?

It s difficult to see the future, when we wait the version 2.0, cause the old version doesn't work very well with the webform cause they use variable session .

The road map here is always 2012 :

http://www.strataframe.net/RoadmapFor2012.aspx

Their IIS server is not correctly setup if we write on the adress bar , the url without www

http://strataframe.net/

You use this techno for the webform or winform ?

thanks
Olivier,

==============================================
Asp.net C# - Strataframe - telerik
Buffie
Buffie
Don't know or have not heard any more then you have. I have not done anything with the Web part of SF but what I do on the Window's Form side seems to be very stable.

I know they are probably a little gun shy about saying when the new version or parts will be available since they have missed there time line so far with any prior information they have posted. But, that being said, I do believe they need to at least post some info about what their plans are.
Olivier
Olivier
StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)StrataFrame User (196 reputation)
Hello

Here , trent send some news about strata : http://forum.strataframe.net/FindPost32410.aspx

But , i understand it's difficult for them, to endind this. And i understand the lot of work to become strata plug n play with entities.
Cause may be their main job is difficult.

I ll test entities for my webform , cause it's important for me, to fixe for my customer the problem about variable of session, to get  session less.

Buffie
Buffie
Thanks for the info. Let me know how the Entity testing goes.
Olivier
Olivier
Hello

You use Winform ou Web form ?

Keep in touch with the entity test.

Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am using WinForms but I am not testing the Entity Framework. I would like to.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...