Calculation of total column in XtraReport ?

Author
Dong Trien Lam
StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)
Group: Anonymous / Guest
I want to sum in his Report of the function used to calculate XtraReport. for example, the figure below I need the sum of the areas circled in red, which is the number of columns and column pay.

Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Dong,

Assuming you have group on those records, simply create a group footer and add the fields to calculate the totals in the report.  There are plenty of sample at devexpress.com that will show you how to calculate an aggregate value using a group footer.

Edhy Rijo

Dong Trien Lam
Dong Trien Lam
StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (105 reputation)
Group: Anonymous / Guest
could you told me detail or for example ?
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Dong,

You are asking for DevExpress report samples, as I told you there are plenty on the web at https://www.youtube.com/user/DeveloperExpress and also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx-xruILjuo&list=PL8h4jt35t1wixmi-yv3Wj6FSJMEa08npR

It would be really difficult for anybody here to post a sample of a DevExpress report specially when there are a lot of samples posted by the DevExpress folks.

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...