My Project ask me to Connect to DataBase Every Time

Author
Buffie
StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I have never had this happen before. I develop on my desktop and then I move it to my laptop to test how it will look on its screen. With my new project every time I run it on my laptop (I am in the Visual Studio IDE) it ask me to connect to the Database?

It does not do that on my desktop and I have never had it happen on my laptop either. Not sure what to look for? Any help would be appreciated...

TIA.
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Hi Terry,

Make sure you are opening Visual Studio as an "Administrator" so the SF connection string of your application can be recorded properly.

Edhy Rijo

Buffie
Buffie
StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)
I am almost sure I was. I always do. As weird as this sounds, today while I was playing with the new project on my laptop it just quit asking me to connect. I did not change anything, I was just moving object on forms to make sure they looked OK. I have no idea what happened but now it does not ask to connect??

Thanks for the help.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...