ThemedLinkMenuItem add support for disabled image....

Author
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Trent, Ben,

I am using the ActionLinkMenuItem.vb from the StrataFlix sample application and would like to know what would be your recommendations so I can add support for a disabled image, so when the ThemeLinkMenuItem is Enabled=False, it can show another image.

I currently add a property named ItemImageDisabled, but I need to trap Enabled setting so I can set the image properly.

Have you guys added this kind  of functionality to the ThemedLinkMenuItem.vb class?

Thanks!!!

Edhy Rijo

Edited 10 Years Ago by Edhy Rijo
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi All,

I came up with a solution in the ActionLinkMenuItem.vb attached.

Since the ActionLinkMenuItem only support one Image via the ItemImage property, I added 2 properties:
  • ItemImageEnabled
  • ItemImageDisabled
Then in the Enabled() property added code to use my own images to default items I used in all my forms, then assigned the Enabled/Disable image based on the state.  See class file attached ActionLinkMenuItem.vb.txt and rename it to ActionLinkMenuItem.vb.

Enjoy!!!

Edhy Rijo

Attachments
ActionLinkMenuItem.vb.txt (80 views, 9.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...