Trying to Load Wrong Dll's

Author
Buffie
StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I am trying my first SF Web App. I create the app and I have many errors after it is created.

First it tries to load references to SF Dll's and says it can not find them. See attached picture.

Then it has in the Web.Config file the wrong version for the version of SF that I have installed. See attached picture.

I am trying to model after your sample but your sample does not have any references to Dll's in the web project they are all in the Windows portion??

I tried changing all references from 1.6.0.0 to 1.7.0. but then I get an error in this statement:

<configuration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">

I must be dong something wrong or not doing something I should? A little nudge in the correct direction would be appreciated.

TIA.
Attachments
Dlls.PNG (177 views, 6.00 KB)
Version.PNG (159 views, 21.00 KB)
Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Just want to Bump this Alive again.
----------

I am trying my first SF Web App. I create the app and I have many errors after it is created. 

First it tries to load references to SF Dll's and says it can not find them. See attached picture.

Then it has in the Web.Config file the wrong version for the version of SF that I have installed. See attached picture.

I am trying to model after your sample but your sample does not have any references to Dll's in the web project they are all in the Windows portion?? 

I tried changing all references from 1.6.0.0 to 1.7.0. but then I get an error in this statement:

<configuration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">

I must be dong something wrong or not doing something I should? A little nudge in the correct direction would be appreciated.

TIA.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...