Devexpress SpinEdit problem

Author
Andrew Harper
StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)StrataFrame User (164 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users

Hi,

I have a maintenance form that uses a Microfour.Strataframe.UI.Windows.Forms.Devex.SpinEdit control bound to an integer field on the Primary BO on the form.

If I click Edit, change the field value using the spinner and then click Undo, the field reverts to the original value and becomes readonly as expected, however the Save and Undo buttons are still active until I click Undo a second time.

If I replace the spinedit control with a Startaframe NumericUpdown control everything behaves as expected.

Just wondering if anyone had come across this behaviour? I have recompiled the Strataframe Devexpress Wrapper project with Devexpress 13.2

TIA,

Andrew Harper 
Edited 9 Years Ago by Andrew Harper
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Hi Andrew.

I don't have DevEx to check but you could try and add an IsDirtyChanged event handler to your form's BOs and set a break point on them. This way, after Save, it will change again to IsDirty in your case and then you can have a look at the Call Stack window and see what is causing your BO to change the state.

Hope it helps.

Ivan
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...