Using SF BusinessBindingSource with RadGridView

Author
Govinda Berrio
StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hello all, 

I'm working on a project that uses Tekerik's RadGridView in a WinForms application. The grid has about 10 columns; with 3 of them editable.

The problem I'm having is that after the first cell is edit, and the user hits Tab to move to the next editable cell, the focus leaves the grid completely and the user has to click back into an editable cell to continue editing. Then, after this first time the user can move from cell to cell normally. 

Has anybody run into this issue? If so, were you able to identify a fix/workaround?

Thank You,
Govinda
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Govinda,

I use DevExpress grid and have not experience that issue.

Check to see if there is any property in the grid that something to do with the "Tab" functionality, that will prevent that situation.  It looks like that when they edit the first cell, the grid is entering into Edit Mode and that may be the case of just hit enter in that cell.

Again I have never used any Tekerik's control, but it could be as simple as disabling the Tab functionality in the grid so it will not move to the next control.

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...