Having a Huge Issue with SF Custom Business Binding Source

Author
Buffie
StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)StrataFrame User (263 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I am just creating this again since I am dead in the water at this point.

"I have VS2013 and VS2015 installed on my development machine. This morning I tried to create a SF Custom Business Binding Source and I got an error? I guess it really is not an error but I can not do what I need to do...

I went to my Laptop which has only VS2015 installed and I get the Exact Same Issue? The first form where you are asked some questions about what you want created flashes on the screen and then it immediately disappears and nothing happens....?

I am not sure where to even start?

"I used RevoUninstall and got rid of SF. Then I reinstalled it using new vsix to use it with VS2015 and the directions using gacutil.exe. Now I have the SF toolbox and the templates appear when I use my VS2015. 
But, when I try to create a SF Custom Business Binding Source I get the same issue as in my previous post????"

Any help would be appreciated.
TIA."

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...