Stratalistview again

Author
Thomas Holste
StrataFrame User (294 reputation)StrataFrame User (294 reputation)StrataFrame User (294 reputation)StrataFrame User (294 reputation)StrataFrame User (294 reputation)StrataFrame User (294 reputation)StrataFrame User (294 reputation)StrataFrame User (294 reputation)StrataFrame User (294 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi there,

after some tiime I was trying to get an app using the statalistview running but there are some points where I can not get it behave like I need ir ro do. Someone once wrote here that it is still a beta-Piece but it Looks just to fine.

Whar really annoys me is that it

- It has no keyboard handling. My attempts to implement it are still in alpha-mode.

- The ensurevisible-property does not work (btw it is not documented in the property sheet)

I am using it with Header and footer lines which make it so attractive for my Needs.

Has anybody been abke to implement a real working keyboard-handling (not kust arrow up and down)? And does the mentioned property work? Or does someone knows a control which has the same appearance and possibilities?

Thanks in advance

Thomas

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...