DataBase Deployment Toolkit Error

Author
E
StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Terry,
So what is the status? did you install any of the SMO?

Edhy Rijo

Buffie
Buffie
StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)
Not yet. I live in Florida and I am getting Prepared. May not get to it for awhile. I will let you know.
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (2.7K reputation)
Hi Terry,
Sorry to hear that. 

Please be safe and good luck!!!

Edhy Rijo

Buffie
Buffie
StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)
I am done dealing with Hurricane Irma and luckily no serious damage.
I also think I found the root of the problem. I built the new machine with a Ryzen Chip from AMD. When I tried to install the SMO you linked me to. I got a message that it was not supported by the chip. 
I have been in contact with the chip maker but have not heard anything.
So, be aware!
Edhy Rijo
E
Hi Terry,

I am glad to hear you are OK.

Sorry to hear about the compatibility issues with the Ryzen Chip from AMD, that is not good.

Me personally prefer to use Intel processors all the time, there is always minor issues with AMD.

Edhy Rijo

Buffie
Buffie
I have always used Intel until this one and I got Bit!
I'll let you know how things go.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...