Visual Studio 2022 Extension (VSIX) - StrataFrame V1

Author
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Attached is a new VSIX that supports the 64-bit environment of Visual Studio 2022. This was built for supporting the most recent build of 2022 Preview and we will repost this once VS 2022 is fully released. If you have any issues please let me know.
Attachments
MicroFour StrataFrame Package.vsix (349 views, 4.00 MB)
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)
Trent Taylor - 9/15/2021
Attached is a new VSIX that supports the 64-bit environment of Visual Studio 2022. This was built for supporting the most recent build of 2022 Preview and we will repost this once VS 2022 is fully released. If you have any issues please let me know.

Here is an updated version of the VSIX.  If you have a V2 license then the V1 VSIX will be allowed without having to look at the older DLL license file.  However, the was an issue when both V1 and V2 Extensions were installed.  If the SF V1 extension grabbed the license file first, the V2 extension would no longer work.  This VSIX resolves that issue.
Attachments
MicroFour StrataFrame Package.vsix (216 views, 4.00 MB)
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
I have made some changes to the SF1 extensibility to hopefully make it easier to deal with licensing.  I have also posted the most recent SF assemblies which are compiled in .NET 4.8.  This ZIP includes the add-ins and extensibility assemblies.
Attachments
MicroFour StrataFrame Package.vsix (156 views, 4.00 MB)
StrataFrame.zip (207 views, 2.00 MB)
Edited 2 Years Ago by Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
There were some issues with the most recent versions of Visual Studio supporting the type editors.  So you may go into a form and try to populate a list, but the combos would be empty.  This issue has been resolved with this build and VSIX.  Also attached here are some updated SF assemblies that will help resolve some issues you may run into with the DDT if you are trying to install from an older build.

If you are a licensed user and need access to the source code for this build, just send me a DM and I will get you a custom link.  Thanks!
Attachments
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor - 6/21/2023
There were some issues with the most recent versions of Visual Studio supporting the type editors.  So you may go into a form and try to populate a list, but the combos would be empty.  This issue has been resolved with this build and VSIX.  Also attached here are some updated SF assemblies that will help resolve some issues you may run into with the DDT if you are trying to install from an older build.

If you are a licensed user and need access to the source code for this build, just send me a DM and I will get you a custom link.  Thanks!

I had a user reach out and remind me that the structures of the StrataFrame table had changed slightly for the DDT.  Attached here is the StrataFramePKG.zip, which contains the StrataFrame.PKG file.  To update your SF environment, do the following:

1. BACKUP your StrataFrame database first!!
2. Extract the PKG from this ZIP.
3. Open up the DDT
4. Either open an existing or create a new DDT profile
5. Click the "Deploy to Server" icon, when prompted to create a new package, just say "No"
6. Browse for the StrataFrame.pkg file
7. There is no password
8. Deploy to your StrataFrame database

This should resolve the issue you may have run into with expected structures.
Attachments
StrataFramePKG.zip (63 views, 243.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...