Relationship Creation Error

Author
Ozzie Seda, Jr
StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm trying out the demo of the DDT and when I create a relationship between 2 tables and go to deploy to server I get the following error:

Creating relationship 'FK_relationship' failed.
Create failed for ForeignKey 'FK_relationship'.
An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch.
Foreign key 'FK_relationship' references invalid table 'master table'.
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.

There are no previous errors.  I'm using SQL Server Express.  I've tried setting the relationship from both tables as parent child, child parent with the same results.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ozzie

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Ozzie Seda, Jr - 18 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 18 Years Ago
                         Try the last post I made and see if it will succesfully create the...
                             Attached is the pkg file. I tried what you suggested on your last...
                                 Ozzie, I will look at this some more. I am having a hard time making...
                                     There was an error within the DBEngine assembly during the foreign key...
StrataFrame Team - 18 Years Ago
                                         So if I don't have my tables in different schemas within the database,...
                                             Yes. But futureupdates will not have this issue.
                                                 The update posted yesterday will allow you to create relationships...
StrataFrame Team - 18 Years Ago