Installation on Vista Enterprise

Author
choyt
StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Folks

I have install Strataframe 1.5 on a computer using Vista Enterprise. The object mapper always gives me an error telling me that it is not registered but hitting cancel gets me in anyway. The DDT tells me a similar error (This feature has not been purchased) but will not let me in at all.

Any thoughts?

StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
When you open the activation client (through the programs group in the Start button) does the bottom item in the details window tell you "unknown adapter?"
choyt
choyt
StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (92 reputation)
Yep!...but Activated says Yes.
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Did you activate on your wireless adapter of your laptop and then disable it?  If you disable the network adapter on which you activated SF, the license file cannot see the MAC address of the adapter and will tell you that the product has not been purchased...
choyt
choyt
Yep...when I'm at home working, I run wireless...here at the office I run wired. I'll enable the wireless here.

Thanks much.

Clay

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...