Deployment Errors - Changing DB Names

Author
Tim Dol
StrataFrame User (398 reputation)StrataFrame User (398 reputation)StrataFrame User (398 reputation)StrataFrame User (398 reputation)StrataFrame User (398 reputation)StrataFrame User (398 reputation)StrataFrame User (398 reputation)StrataFrame User (398 reputation)StrataFrame User (398 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I get two errors whenever I deploy a package and change the default database name, however the package seems to deploy correctly. I do not get the errors if I use the default database name.

1) Creating datafile '(new DB Name)' failed

2) Dropping datafile '(new DB Name)' failed

See attached error log for details.

Attachments
AVANTINET_results8.txt (165 views, 9.00 KB)
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (4.1K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
It looks like it's doing some case-sensitive comparision when it should be doing it case insensitively.  You deployed the database once with the name in all caps, and then with the first two letters lower-case.  I'll log the bug and check it the next chance I get.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...