Concurrency

Author
Guy
StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
When using a timestamp field for concurrency checking it would be useful if that field was excluded from the fields that are visualized in the collision notification.
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Ah, I can see that you would not want your users to be able to see it lest they be confused by it.  Right now, you can prevent the field from displaying by overriding the OnConcurrencyException method and removing that field collision from the FieldCollisions collection within the row collision of the event args.
Guy
Guy
StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Sounds easy, I'll try that. Just realised that I posted this in the wrong thread, sorry about that Doze
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Hehe, that's OK... I never really pay attention to what forum threads are posted in... mainly because I get an email that tells me there's a new post, so I just click the link in it an go straight to it.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...