Updating MessageKey field....

Author
StarkMike
StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
As you can see in the image below I have chose MessageKey for the Denied Action and specified a MessageKey. What I would like to do is change the message key for all 100 of my permission items. I was wondering if you could point me to the table that this information is stored in so I could use T-SQL to update the table rather than doing each one individually.

Thanks
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Yep, it's the SFSPermissions table.  The two fields you'll be interested in are pm_BlockedAction which is an INT field with a value corresponding to the DeniedActions enumeration.  And the other field is pm_BlockedMsgOrKey which is NVarChar(1000) and contains the value you want to change.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...