DDT: An error occurred while creating a stored procedure

Author
Ralph Rutschmann
StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

at the end of the deployment process I get a log with some errors. See attachment please.

What do I have to do?

TIA,

Ralph
Attachments
BA_results3.txt (123 views, 7.00 KB)
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
I am having some trouble understanding the German text Smile .... but I think that you are running into a Default value error.  If you have a table that is already deployed and has data then you add a column and do not allow NULL or do not specify a default value, you will receive an error.  I think this is what you are running into Smile  Let me know if this does not fix your problem and then I will have to translate some of the German text for me.  Thanks.
Ralph Rutschmann
Ralph Rutschmann
StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (117 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello Trent,

it seems i got it.

I included the messaging tables into my database. I didn't know that there are some "Table Properties" to tweak, so I did let them untouched.

Whilst checking the differences between all tables, because of 14 tables included the messaging tables, but only two error messages at the log, I detected that for the messaging tables on the property sheet the "create INSERT stored procedure" was checked.

After unchecking the "create INSERT stored procedure" for the messaging tables, no errormessage there.

Will this have any side effects?

Thanks and friendly greetings,

Ralph
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Will this have any side effects?

No, you should be OK here, but I will look into why you were having an issue.  I think your messaging package may be out of date and the new update should resolve that issue.  At any rate, glad you got it working!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...