Compound Primary Keys

Author
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Very valid points, Larry... I'll check on the SeekToPrimaryKey, but I think there is already an overload (or there should be). And there is already a GetPrimaryKeyValue() method on the business object that will return a PrimaryKeyValue object for the CurrentRow and an overload that will allow you to create one for a given row.

But, I'll check on the SeekToPrimaryKey and make sure it's in the next version Smile
Larry Caylor
Larry Caylor
Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation

The addition of support for compound primary keys is greatSmile. It would be nice if the framework added a ReadOnly CompoundPrimaryKey Property of type PrimaryKeyValue when generating the designer file for an object. This would save having to code a custom CompoundPrimaryKey property that could be used as a Tag value for listviews, etc. It would also be nice if SeekToPrimayKey included an overload that accepted type PrimayKeyValue instead of having to pass each PrimaryKey individually.

-Larry

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...