Compound Primary Keys

Author
Larry Caylor
Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation

The addition of support for compound primary keys is greatSmile. It would be nice if the framework added a ReadOnly CompoundPrimaryKey Property of type PrimaryKeyValue when generating the designer file for an object. This would save having to code a custom CompoundPrimaryKey property that could be used as a Tag value for listviews, etc. It would also be nice if SeekToPrimayKey included an overload that accepted type PrimayKeyValue instead of having to pass each PrimaryKey individually.

-Larry

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Larry Caylor - 18 Years Ago
StrataFrame Team - 18 Years Ago
Larry Caylor - 18 Years Ago
StrataFrame Team - 18 Years Ago
Charles R Hankey - 12 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 12 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 12 Years Ago
                         Hey Eddy Key is char(6) + char(2) + datetime + datetime If I...
                             Hi Charles, I posted a sample in VB of a class I created based on the...
Edhy Rijo - 12 Years Ago
                             [quote][b]Charles R Hankey (2/2/2012)[/b][hr]If I understand you...
Edhy Rijo - 12 Years Ago
                                 The whole point here is I want to sync a listview with BO. Doesn't...
                                     Normal 0 false false false EN-US...
                                         Thanks Trent. ( and please see other question re datetime searchfields...
                                             Hi Charles, We have to have the whole picture in order to give you the...
Edhy Rijo - 12 Years Ago
                                             Charles, call the Refresh on the BO to refresh the controls on the...
                                                 Thanks, I'll try that. Regarding adding the column : I called a fill...
                                                     On the BrowseDialog, use a custom view to populate the BO. This should...
                                                         On another note, you have two options on the checkbox on the date...
                                                     Tried using a view with the extra column for the BD, but when it does...
                                                         FWIW I solved the problem like this: created view for BD...