loDialog.ShowDialog(false, false); in C#: error

Author
Ralph Rutschmann
StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (81 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

maybe I'm doing something stupid. Following the help files, I tried to include security into my application. This works so far as I don't try to use 'loDialog.ShowDialog(false, false);' which I copied from the help file. That gives me an error message: 'No overload for method 'ShowDialog' takes '2' arguments'. Opposite to that the help file is telling me: 'Showing the SecurityDialog without Permissions or Restriction Sets [C#]'.

I'm using StrataFrame 1.6.1.

Can someone have a look at this?

TIA and friendly greetings,

Ralph
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I've just been bit by this one, the problem is that the topic "Calling the Security Maintenance Dialog" has the code sample wrong like this:

Imports MicroFour.StrataFrame.Security
Private Sub ShowSecurityDialog()
    '-- Create the form and show it
    Using loDialog As New SecurityDialog()
        loDialog.ShowDialog(False, False)
    End Using
End Sub

Where the overload parameters should be passed to the New SecurityDialog() like this:

Imports MicroFour.StrataFrame.Security
Private Sub ShowSecurityDialog()
    '-- Create the form and show it
    Using loDialog As New SecurityDialog(False, False)
        loDialog.ShowDialog()
    End Using
End Sub

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...