SF Upgrade info request

Author
Doron Farber
StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Trent,

When I was in the training last year on July 2008, you told me that you guys working on new core for the SF engine. Also I was told that you will have a new Knowledge base that was actually more than a year ago. Also I was looking forward to see a web site sample which I thought will ready 2 months after last July (2008)  as you mentioned.

None of that is here, and lately your updates are getting thinner and thinner.  

All of us will appreciate very much of some concrete info about the framework and probably see more aggressive approach to the SF.

Thanks,

Doron

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Doron Farber - 15 Years Ago
ChanKK - 15 Years Ago
dgsoft - 15 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 15 Years Ago
                     Hopefully, Doron was not presenting his questions with a...
Bill Cunnien - 15 Years Ago
                         Doron,
First of all, I totally agree with what you mentioned, as...
ChanKK - 15 Years Ago
                             I totally agree with Bill as I have effectively done the same as he in...
Aaron Young - 15 Years Ago
                             Hi Chan, I think a nice sample web application as the StrataFlix will...
Doron Farber - 15 Years Ago
                                 Hi Doron,
Straight to the point!
Thank you very much.
ChanKK - 15 Years Ago