Localization and Messaging Editor Search

Author
Derek Price
StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I must be missing something here, but when using the Localization and Messaging Editor, how do I search for a value or key? In Visual Studio in the Forms Designer, it's possible to right-click on a control and get the search key or value functionality. Where is this in the actual Localization Editor?

Thanks,

Derek
Replies
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Trent,

Could you mention some of the things that will make it in this release?

Edhy Rijo

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
It would be easier to just look at the What's New topic once released. There is a lot, and with the new release it will allow us to add some new controls in quick point releases without a lot of effort as well. So there is some momentum going into this release.

You will see a new SF assembly called MicroFour StrataFrame UI Expanded which is a C# assembly with some new controls that can be used but are in a beta state as there is still a lot of logic being added. But you can start to see what is coming down the pike with these controls.

I am sure that you would prefer I spend my time on getting the release out than compiling a list here Wink
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Derek Price - 15 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 15 Years Ago
                         I have already added the search...it makes life MUCH nicer!!! It will...
                             Hi Trent,

Could you mention some of the things that will...
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
                                 It would be easier to just look at the What's New topic once released....
Keith Chisarik - 15 Years Ago
Keith Chisarik - 15 Years Ago
                 OK, I give....what's a root data type? :ermm:
Greg McGuffey - 15 Years Ago
                         Almost ;)

So, is a root type just a structure? Is there...
                             Correct. But the one thing you cannot do in VB has to do with an...
                                 Just wanted to clarify one thing on this as well, doing this type of...
                                     I've been reading up on this and I'm not sure I'm seeing what C# can...
                                         Yeah, I suppose that the Narrowing would be similar. In truth, didn't...
                                             I was just curious. I had read a lot about the differences between C#...
                                                 Well, let me give my two cents on the languages...and give you some...
                                                     Great post Trent! Much to chew on.

I do have a few...
                                                         [quote]I believe if this was solved, we probably wouldn't be having...
                                                             So, the next step: suggestions to a developer to move from VB to C#....
                                                                 Well, this is easier said than done. It is my opinion that new...
                                                                     Thanks Trent.
                                                                         OK, so I decided to give C# a little test drive. I have a little...
                                                                             [quote] Now the language isn't to hard, I'm picking that right up....
                                                                                 I've done some more test driving, this time on another machine. All...
                                                                                     [codesnippet]My brain still wants to put types after the variable when...
                                                                                         Ohhh...tab after new...nice :D Yeah that makes it way more palatable....
                                                                                             Yeah...and it will ALWAYS bring up the right object and include any...
                                                                                                 A year ago when I was getting into .NET I knew I should go with VB.NET...
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
                                                                                                     [quote][b]Edhy Rijo (07/08/2009)[/b][hr]A year ago when I was getting...
                                                                                                         Unless you are dynamically changing the panel names, then this is...
                                                                                                             Well, I'm not dynamically changing the panel names, I just really hate...
                                                                                                                 Well, when you are in the middle of development and changing names,...