Localization and Messaging Editor Search

Author
Derek Price
StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I must be missing something here, but when using the Localization and Messaging Editor, how do I search for a value or key? In Visual Studio in the Forms Designer, it's possible to right-click on a control and get the search key or value functionality. Where is this in the actual Localization Editor?

Thanks,

Derek
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Uh....well....this has been on my list for quite a while and is actually something that will be added very quickly because we have a need for it on a daily basis.  So at the moment it is not there, but a very nice search will be added shortly.
Derek Price
Derek Price
StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (89 reputation)
Awesome - anxiously looking forward to it!

Thanks again,

Derek
Derek Price
Derek Price
Hi Trent,

I just noticed that you posted an update today, but didn't see anything about the Localization editor. Was anything updated for the editor?

Thanks,

Derek
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Not yet.  It is on my short list of things to do.  I have been swamped lately and have not had a chance to do this.
Derek Price
Derek Price
Hi Trent - Just checking to see where you are with the Localization Tool updates. We've been doing a ton of UI work (w/localization) and really wishing we had a search... Smile

Thanks,

Derek
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
I have already added the search...it makes life MUCH nicer!!! It will be in the official 1.7 build. We are getting the help cleaned up. The release is getting close. We had a few guys that were gone and just got back, so we are getting back on track. That is why it is taking a little longer.
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Trent,

Could you mention some of the things that will make it in this release?

Edhy Rijo

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
It would be easier to just look at the What's New topic once released. There is a lot, and with the new release it will allow us to add some new controls in quick point releases without a lot of effort as well. So there is some momentum going into this release.

You will see a new SF assembly called MicroFour StrataFrame UI Expanded which is a C# assembly with some new controls that can be used but are in a beta state as there is still a lot of logic being added. But you can start to see what is coming down the pike with these controls.

I am sure that you would prefer I spend my time on getting the release out than compiling a list here Wink
Keith Chisarik
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
SF source is now going to be C#?

Keith Chisarik
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...