DatabaseMigratorClass Error

Author
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
The version number in the DDT is not used. It is for reference only. The error is coming from one of two places:

1. The location from which the data is being imported doesn't match the expected output. In other words, there are fields in the deployment data that are or are not in your deployed structures.

2. You application is passing in a deployment package as part of the migration that doesn't exist.

You are welcome to post a sample reproducing the issue, but you will need to include your deployment source as well as the PKG file that causes the issue. Otherwise we will most likely continue to go around and around and not get anywhere.
Luiz Lima
Luiz Lima
StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Ivan,

I´ve already done it.. a lot of times...
I will workaround this problem importing NO DATA... meanwhile...

Other question...

Every time that I run my program or DDT, it reruns every changes on FK or Tables... this is taking some times....
I spent 3 minutes to deploy the changes into my database.
If I change the version number of DDT, what will happen?

Tks again

Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Try deleting the structures as well and importing them back.
Luiz Lima
Luiz Lima
StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)
Ivan,

I deleted the tables and recreate them and did data package wizard also.
Nothing.. the same error!

Look my attached images.

Help!

Attachments
Capture_from_DDT.JPG (106 views, 28.00 KB)
Capture_from_DDT.JPG (108 views, 28.00 KB)
Capture_from_myprogram.JPG (91 views, 66.00 KB)
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.9K reputation)
The first table in Deployment data is Security Roles, the content of this table aren´t in my target database.

Just checking... are you using the Role Base Security? I assume you are, and if so, have you imported the Security Tables structures into your DDT project? You see them listed under Tables? They all start with a SFS prefix.

Again, assuming you have, maybe your Security Tables Deployment Packages have an old version of the structures or something, so you could try deleting all Security Tables Deployment Packages and adding them back.

Luiz Lima
Luiz Lima
Ivan,

I already done it!
Isolating pass by pass, I´ve got that the problem is related to Security tables. (the rest works fine)
The first table in Deployment data is Security Roles, the content of this table aren´t in my target database.

Any Idea?

Tks

Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Hey Luiz.

Wouldn't you like to try and isolate the problem? Maybe, you could start with a simple project with one simple table and run the whole process with that, so you could see at least if you get it working. Then you could add other tables until you start getting the error. That could give you a hint of where you need to dig deeper.

Luiz Lima
Luiz Lima
Guys,

The error came back againCrying
The whole process works fine, but at the end, when DataDeployment will start, the system crash with the same error.
It can be occurs because Security Tables?

Tks again

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Glad you got it going Smile
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Glad you got it working, Luiz! Wink

Abraços.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...