DatabaseMigratorClass Error

Author
Luiz Lima
StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I´ve copied and made changes in the SampleDataInstaller program and everything was working ok, but at the end of process I´ve got an error (showed in attachment image).
I think that is related to my FKs???

Any help?

Tks

Attachments
database_migrator_01.JPG (118 views, 32.00 KB)
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Hi Luiz!

Does it work if you deploy it via DDT?

Luiz Lima
Luiz Lima
StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (80 reputation)
Ivan,

I can´t run DDT under this database because it is in the same server of Database´s Profile.
When I run database´s profile with DDT, I got foreign key error, but this error means about a table with data related to another.
Can I turn on a debug?

Tks

Luiz Lima
Luiz Lima
Ivan

I forgot something important: This is database is new (with no data!!)

tks

Luiz Lima
Luiz Lima
Ivan

I´ve got it!

I unchecked the option "Checking existing data on Creation or Re-enabling" and also, I checked the whole FK on my DDT.

Tks a lot
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Glad you got it working, Luiz! Wink

Abraços.

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Glad you got it going Smile
Luiz Lima
Luiz Lima
Guys,

The error came back againCrying
The whole process works fine, but at the end, when DataDeployment will start, the system crash with the same error.
It can be occurs because Security Tables?

Tks again

Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Hey Luiz.

Wouldn't you like to try and isolate the problem? Maybe, you could start with a simple project with one simple table and run the whole process with that, so you could see at least if you get it working. Then you could add other tables until you start getting the error. That could give you a hint of where you need to dig deeper.

Luiz Lima
Luiz Lima
Ivan,

I already done it!
Isolating pass by pass, I´ve got that the problem is related to Security tables. (the rest works fine)
The first table in Deployment data is Security Roles, the content of this table aren´t in my target database.

Any Idea?

Tks

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...