DDT Errors continued

Author
Larry Caylor
Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation

Trent,

In DDT I’ve created a database to which I’ve added the StrataFrame Security, Messaging and Localization tables. These were added using the Profile menu in DDT. Now if I exit DDT and rerun it I can click on Package icon and the package will be successfully built. However if I try to build the package a second time I get the error message stating the three of the columns in the SFSPreferences table are invalid. However if I exit DDT and rerun it I can build the package without errors. Something is being set in the first run of package build that causes the error in subsequent builds unless DDT is exited and re-run.  When deployed to the server the package builds all the tables, including SFSPreferences, correctly.

I still can’t successfully deploy a database that contains two FK relationships to accommodate a compound PK containing two fields. In the current project I’m working on I’ve modified the database to eliminate the compound foreign keys and DDT will successfully build the database. However I’m now getting an error when it tries to deploy the data (see attachments).

-Larry  

Attachments
SecurityError1026.png (135 views, 94.00 KB)
DeployError.png (130 views, 152.00 KB)
Debug.png (126 views, 68.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...