Error When Click on ViewSecurityKey....

Author
StarkMike
StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)StrataFrame User (440 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When I click on the ViewSecurityKey for a Form I get this error...

Any ideas why?

Thanks

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
No...I have never seen this before.  First, you do have solution preferences setup, correct?

Second, what version are you running?  Have you loaded 1.5.1?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
StarkMike - 18 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 18 Years Ago
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago
Ivan George Borges - 16 Years Ago
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 16 Years Ago
                         This may be a miscommunication. I'm not receiving the error message...
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago
                             In the case you haven't done anything new after moving to the server,...
                                 Well, in trying to get this to work with the dB on the server, I...
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago
                                     Run? :D Well, with the info we have so far I can't think of anything...
                                         Let's just back up for a minute and get a clean SF database installed...
                                         I've been playing around with this, and it appears that there is...
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago
                                             Please ignore this last (duplicate) posting. I didn't notice that the...
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago
                                             That just confirms what I have been saying...I really don't know how...
                                             I should have noticed this before and mentioned it, but in some of the...
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago
                                                 No, the DDT takes all of this into account. When deploying to SQL...
                                                     2 things Trent. First, I tried what you stated and I'm still having...
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago
                                                         Doug...I am very familiar with this code (I wrote it)....and I am also...
                                                             As requested, here you go. Also attached is a screenshot of the GAC...
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago
                                                                 [quote]BTW, Cowboys over the Deadskins. [/quote] That'll always win...
                                                                     Doug, you have to include the log file as well (ldf) in order for us...
                                                                         Take 2.
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago
Dustin Taylor - 16 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 16 Years Ago
Doug Zapp - 16 Years Ago