Janus Controls Wrapper

Author
Fabrizio Galanti
StrataFrame Beginner (15 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (15 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (15 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (15 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (15 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (15 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (15 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (15 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (15 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Guillermo Hello,

I created for you an example that generates the error on combobox.

Thank you

Fabrizio
Attachments
UICombo.zip (213 views, 75.00 KB)
Guillermo Vilas
Guillermo Vilas
StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hello Fabrizio, I will need to add some changes to the ComboboxItemCollection to make it work but I´m not promise doing it right now. So be patience please. Cool

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to change the world, but they don´t give me the source code.
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 2.50 GHz
6.00 GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

MacBook Pro i5 OSX Lion
Guillermo Vilas
Guillermo Vilas
StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Trent L. Taylor (07/08/2008)
Honestly I don't know that I would even try to use their combo box as you will lose all of the automated populated features of the SF combo....which is extremely nice when you get into application development.

I totally agree with you Trent. I just wanted to share a wrapper for those developers that are using Janus adding the most common functionality of the SF Framework. Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to change the world, but they don´t give me the source code.
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 2.50 GHz
6.00 GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

MacBook Pro i5 OSX Lion
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...