Desired Videos and Samples

Author
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
We will be creating training videos and more StrataFrame samples.  Please share with us (from both a beginner and advanced user perspective) what types of samples (and videos) that you would like to see.  Please keep your responses relatively brief so that it is easier to catalog the requests.  Thanks! Smile
Hugo R. Figueroa
Hugo R. Figueroa
StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Web application samples:

how to integrate security

How to subclass web controls so one can use third party controls.

I have discovered all this, but if these examples would had already been here I had saved a tremendous amount of time.

This could save time to others that are new to Strataframe and .net also.

Smile

Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When SF 2.0 comes out, with support for .NET 3.5, here are some things I'm going to be looking for:

- LINQ examples within BOs, since I'll likely be learning about LINQ then BigGrin

- Examples of better ways of doing things...i.e. compare the 1.6 way to the 2.0 way

- New control examples (not sure videos are needed, unless the control is complex)

Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Parent

Child

Child

A sample that would allow you to add/edit any of these.

Also:

Creating reports.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...