Error (Invalid object name 'dbo.SFSUserRolePermissionInfo')

Author
Michael Reese
StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I am getting the above error after logging into my application. I created a security project, deployed it into my application (with data) via the DDT.

It happens at this point

Protected Overridable Sub OnAttemptLogin()

RaiseEvent AttemptLogin(Me, EventArgs.Empty)

End Sub

Michael 

Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Looks like all the security views didn't get deployed. First (just to be sure), have you deployed the security tables/views/etc. to the database? When you deployed were there any errors?
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
It looks like Greg is on the trail...it doesn't look like your security tables were deployed with your application or you are using a separate database for security and did not set the data source key for the security tables...you might double-check your deployed environment on these points.
Michael Reese
Michael Reese
StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)StrataFrame User (299 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
In the same database. Had some errors. I tried to redeploy and cannot get the views. What should I do?

Thanks

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
That is somewhat of a tough question Smile  First, make sure that the views are in your profile...that would be the first step.  If not, then you will want to reimport them into the DDT, then redeploy.  That would be the first place to look.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...