Column tr_Schema does not belong to table DBETrigers

Author
Larry Caylor
Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (880 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
I checked DBETriggers and it contained the correct columns so I assumed that the problem had to be with DatabaseDTK.exe. Next I un-installed SF, re-booted, and re-installed SF. I had done this previously but this time I ran a search for DatabaseDTK.exe prior to installing and found a file named DatabaseDTK.exe-... in the Windows.Prefetch directory. I deleted the file, re-instaled SF, and everything now works as it shouldSmile Is it possbile that the file in Windows.Prefetch causes problems with the install?
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Is it possbile that the file in Windows.Prefetch causes problems with the install?

Yes.  It would change how the PKG file would be produced which would cause the DBEngine (DatabaseMigrator class) to fail.  So hopefully that was all it was!  If it is deploying now, then you should be in good shape.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...