Problems with integrated user accounts - new thread

Author
James E Jernigan
StrataFrame Beginner (42 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (42 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (42 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (42 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (42 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (42 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (42 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (42 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (42 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have attached a zip file that contains the complete sample application solution for Visual Studio 2008 using C#. This was created using Strataframe version 1.7.0.2

I did not change any of the default code that was generated by the Strataframe template. I only added code for the "click" event of the button that I added to the form that was created by the template.

You should be able to unzip this file structure and then build, compile and run the application in the normal default debug mode of Visual Studio.

The zip file is named SecurityTest.zip
Attachments
SecurityTest.zip (202 views, 47.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
James E Jernigan - 15 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
Greg McGuffey - 15 Years Ago
                     James,

First, there is no way for us to look at your...
Trent L. Taylor - 15 Years Ago
                         One other thought here. Be sure to check your vector security key:...
Trent L. Taylor - 15 Years Ago
                             Trent, Adding the "Security Basics" patch code line did solve the...
                                 [quote][b]James E Jernigan (12/04/2009)[/b][hr]
Does this...
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
                                     With very helpful assistance from Greg McGuffey, I have followed the...