How do you watch forum posts?

Author
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Trent,

I basically make it part of my daily routine to check the forums daily. I also subscribe to some messages to avoid getting a lot of email from the same source. I have not used RSS but would be interested in use it if it will make my life easier.Hehe

Edhy Rijo

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
I was just curious to see how most of you watch forum posts. As you may already know, you can subscribe to each forum so an email is sent to you anytime a post is added, commented on, etc. You can also use RSS. But I was just curious what RSS utilities you use or what. I am going to pass this information on so we can work on the next version of the forum. Thanks! Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...