Devexpress textEdit SF Control in Toolbox

Author
E
StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Gerard O Carroll (4/5/2011)
My only concern is that after the next update, all my changes will be over-written by SF uploads.
Is this the case, and if so, is here a way round it.

The only way around it, is to request the SF team to add the same functionality found in similar SF controls to those in DevExpress and Infragistics.  If that is not doable, then, keep a good backup of your modified source code and be very careful when applying updates from SF since those will most likely overwrite your changes.

Edhy Rijo

Ger Cannoll
Ger Cannoll
Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Edhy.

I suspected that was going to be the answer. I suppose another way might be to include the same functionality in my subclassed Class, but I would have to transform from VB code to C#, and include in my SubClass only, but for now I think I'll take the shortcut easy way out .
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...