Custom Login Form keeps the size of the SF Login's Form

Author
Marcelo Blank
StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi, I new in SF Forum (and in the tool !!!).

But I already like it a lot !!!

Im my first project using it I create a new Login form (SF Login form) and I change the appearance of myLogin form, but when the app runs it shows myLogin
with the size of the SF Login's template .... I change the program.cs (is C#) , etc...

My database has the SFS* tables .... (for security)...

I'm using VS2010 Framework 4.0 and SF version 1.7.3.1

Tks.

MARCELO BLANK
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Hi Marcelo.

Welcome to the community!

Have a look at the "Registry" component that came together with your LoginForm. Once you click at it, you will find the "RegistryKey" in its properties window. This sets where the window size and position should be save in the registry. You have probably run your application with the LoginForm at a certain size, then edited it and changed its size and run the application again. But first time you run it, size and position were saved and once you get back to it, they are set to the last saved numbers and since you probably have this window's FormBorderStyle set to FixedToolWindow, you are not able to change it.

Anyway, hope this is the case so it will be easy to fix it, you can either delete that registry entry or change the RegistryKey propertie value.

Abraços.
Marcelo Blank
Marcelo Blank
StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Ivan,

I thought it was that ... now I'm sure ...

Abraços e obrigado.

Marcelo
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
De nada! http://forum.strataframe.net/Skins/Classic/Images/EmotIcons/Cool.gif
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...