Business Binding Source Problems Again

Author
Thomas Holste
StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi there,

me again. After searching through the forum I found an older topic, which describes exactly what is happening.

http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic21448.aspx

The only difference is, that it happened there in every combination and now only in the abovce described scenario (panel-manager). After reading this older  topic I also tested if the navigating-event is fired but this is not the case. This also seems to explain me the trouble I had with adding new records which I described last week.

Best regards

Thomas
Thomas Holste
Thomas Holste
StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)StrataFrame User (356 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi There,

I thought my BBS-Problems where solved (Topic a week ago) the problems are getting worse. Now that we started testing a bit more the situation is, that the currentrowindex property does show the right values.

This is the scenario:

A Grid on a Panel from the panelmanager. A Business-Object bound to a Business Binding Source. The BBS is the datasource for a grid. When scrolling through the grid everything looks fine. But when you implement a little routine like

msgbox(bbs.businessobject.currentrowindex)

to check if the currentrowindex changes, the value is always 0, no matter which record is marked.

Guess what this means to processing the right record.

The same with the grid NOT on panel from the panel-manager. No Problems.

What can I do?

Best regards

Thomas
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...