browse dialog options

Author
Felix M Avendano
StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
As I can see, the Browse dialog manage strings allways with begin with, or contains, what If I want to use the denial, not contains, for example. Is there a way to do this?
Regards
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Hi Felix.

You can use the BrowseDialog "Searching" event and deal with the "e.RawWhereStatementsCollection". I guess you could loop through this collection and find the statement you want and then deal with it in a way to fulfill your needs.

Felix M Avendano
Felix M Avendano
StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)
Thanks. I`ll try this way. Regards!!!
Felix M Avendano
Felix M Avendano
I tried but there's something I'm missing, Sad

I´ve browse the where statement type options and I realize that I need onother one. May be the correct question is how can i add a new where statement type with it's  corresponding statement clause.

I´ve found an example but it´s not exactly what I want. If I do it in this way I have to hardcode something I don´t want to.

'-- Establish Locals
        Dim where As WhereStatement
        Dim MyLocalidades As New System.Collections.ArrayList()

'-- Determine which values will be included as part of the "IN" tag

MyLocalidades.Add("Badia")

'-- Create the where statement.  In this example, we are going to have the test perform

where = New WhereStatement(New String() {"Localidad"}, MyLocalidades, ...

'-- Add the where statement to the collection

e.RawWhereStatementsCollection.Add(where)

Regards.
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
That is basically how you would add a new statement. What do you need to do?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...