StrataListView - No InsertAt?

Author
Marcel Heitlager
StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I can find the RemoveAt, but what about the InsertAt or insert?  Trying to use the Stratalistview to sort items.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Marcel
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Hi Marcel.

You will add Items and Subitems to the Stratalistview.
Check this post for a sample on it:

http://forum.strataframe.net/FindPost24981.aspx
Marcel Heitlager
Marcel Heitlager
StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Thanks Ivan,

I had actually used the sample to guide me in the initial creation of my stratalistviews. However, in some of my lists I need to allow the user to rank the items by order of importance (as in the DDT). 

Would it be best to first change the ranking of the rows in the business object with a bo_ranking column, sort the business object based on that, and then re-query the the stratalistview?  Or is there a more preferred way of doing it?

Marcel
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.2K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
I haven't played with the sort capabilities of the StrataListview yet, but have a look at this post from Trent. This might get you into the right direction. Since I will be out of the office tomorrow, I thought of leaving this here so you can have a try:

http://forum.strataframe.net/FindPost23775.aspx
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...