Cannot build solution from source code because of LZMA

Author
Marcia G Akins
StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi All.

A colleague has tried to rebuild the StrataFrame source code and it complained about MicroFour.StrataFrame.LZMA.dll.

We could not find any dll with that name.

But we did find MicroFour.StrataFrame.LZMA.x86.net.dll along with some assorted variations on the name.

We added the above mentioned dll to the project, but are still getting the following errors:

Type 'Lzma.IlzmaCodeProgress' is not defined

Type 'IlzmaCodeProgress ' is not defined

'LzmaHelper' is not declared. It may be inaccesible due to its protection level.

What can we do to fix these problems and get the solution built?

TIA.

Marcia
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Marcia G Akins - 12 Years Ago
Ivan George Borges - 12 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 12 Years Ago
                         No problem. The build is working and will be released tomorrow. We...
                             Hi Trent. I just unistalled my old version of StrataFrame and...
                             Hi Trent. Never mind - I just removed the project and added a...
                                 Good job...you got it figured out faster than I even saw the post! :)
                                     Hi Trent. Well, while I have your attention, I am handing off this...
                                         I must have taken my stupid pills today because here I am talking to...
                                             LOL...Yes, that is all that you need to do. :)