Multiple Images columns in grid

Author
Govinda Berrio
StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi

I would like have a StrataFrame ListView where the first 3 columns would display various status symbols. Alternatively, it would be fine if I could have a single column where I can put 1-3 symbol images. 

Does anyone have any tips on how to do this?

Thank You,
Govinda
StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
If you use the ListView, which is based on System.Windows.Forms.ListView, then you will have to implement "owner draw" on the control.  It's a pain, there is some flag you go set and then draw the control in the OnPaint() method.  With owner draw, you have to render just about everything from what I remember.  

If you use the StrataListView, which is a custom control in the MicroFour StrataFrame UI Expanded assembly, then you can specify an image for any column.  Each individual cell can have its own ImageKey that uses the ImageList of the list to find its image.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...