BOM and Windows 8.1

Author
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Terry, the property is directly on the Localization class.  The fact that you are seeing the behavior in your program means that it has to be there otherwise it would not run.  Look through the Object Browser and do a search for Debug Mode and you should be able to find it.
Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In the Object Browser I found the Property but I still am not sure how to set it?
See Attached.
Attachments
HowtoSetItsValue.PNG (93 views, 5.00 KB)
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
It is a static class property, so you don't have to create an instance of the class.  Just set the DebugMode property on the localization class.  I created a super quick sample and set the property in the constructor of Form1.  In your app you will want to set it in the program.cs or the AppMain.vb depending on which language you are using, but I wanted you to be able to see it without a bunch of other code around.
Attachments
DebugMode.zip (101 views, 33.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...