Sharing a BO

Author
Ian Johnston
StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I am trying to use two projects in a solution, I have set a reference from the main project to my reports project and added the BO as a link from main to reports. I can see the BO in the toolbox and add it to a form in reports. I cannot see my Fill() method to populate the BO. When I run the app and try to load the form I get the following messages :

Message "The class [WindowsApplication1.BusinessObjects.USDAgroupBO] must override the property 'TableName' since it derives from MicroFour.StrataFrame.Business.BusinessLayer." string

StackTrace "   at MicroFour.StrataFrame.Business.BusinessLayer.get_TableName()\r\n   at MicroFour.StrataFrame.Business.BusinessLayer.CreateInternalTable()\r\n   at MicroFour.StrataFrame.Business.BusinessLayer.get__CurrentDataTable(Boolean IsSharedTable)\r\n   at MicroFour.StrataFrame.Business.BusinessLayer.RefreshBoundControls()\r\n   at MicroFour.StrataFrame.Business.BusinessLayer.InitializeObject()\r\n   at MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Windows.Forms.BaseForm.InitializeFormLoadObjects()\r\n   at MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Windows.Forms.BaseForm.OnLoad(EventArgs e)\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativewindow.OnMessage(Message& m)\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativewindow.WndProc(Message& m)\r\n   at System.Windows.Forms.Nativewindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)" string

This is my first time trying this any help would be appreciated.
Ian Johnston
Ian Johnston
StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)StrataFrame User (125 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I believe this is part of the same problem, when I try to go into the DDT I get the following error:

SqlException
  Invalid object name 'dbo.DBEProfile'.

Source     : .Net SqlClient Data Provider

Stack Trace:

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)

I have unistalled and reinstalled three times, I have gone into the registry and removed all references to MicrFour. The install is not putting the stratframe databases in the database and if I attach backups to the database I can query the 'dbo.DBEProfile' in the SQL management studio but when trying to open the DDT I get this message. I am using SQLExpress 2014.

I assume it is not looking at the correct SQL server instance name, where can I see where the DDT is trying to look?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...